8 Jan 2019, 14:45 — 3 min read
2019 has just begun and it’s always exciting to start the year with an inspired and refreshed mind. To give you the momentum to start the new year, here are some inspiring quotes from well-known personalities around the world.
1. “Think big and don’t listen to people who tell you it can’t be done. Life’s too short to think small.” – Tim Ferris
2. “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford
3. “Your time is precious, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs
4. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
5. “Change is hardest at the beginning, messiest in the middle and best at the end.” – Robin S. Sharma
6. Think continually about what you want, not about the things you fear. – Brian Tracy
7. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” – Henry David Thoreau
8. “Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.” – Thomas Jefferson
9. “Bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.” – Abraham Lincoln
10. “If you’re going through hell, keep going.” – Winston Churchill
11. “Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.” – Napoleon Hill
The new year brings new opportunities and chances for you. There may be setbacks from the past, but each day is an opportunity to make a fresh start! This is a great time for you to start again so be driven and inspired to begin 2019 on a positive note.
Recommended articles for you
11 Jan 2019, 07:00