The year is drawing to a close and with it, comes new responsibilities. It also gives the time for employers to assess their plans for the upcoming year. This 2019, turn a new page and put your best foot forward! Here are some tips to help give 2019 a fresh perspective from UnionBank GlobalLinker.
New Year’s Must-Dos This 2019
Here are a few tips you can consider to help you set your goals for the upcoming year:
- Goals, Check! The end of the year is the best time to look back on what you have achieved. See if you are still working towards the same goals you have set at the beginning of the year, and make the necessary adjustments. Reassess your online presence as an entrepreneur, and align it with your plans for the new year.
- New Goals, Noted! Similar to setting new business goals, look towards the coming year with a fresh perspective. It is best to be specific about the goals that you write down, so you can form a concrete plan in taking steps to achieve them. Plot out your goals for the next 12 months, so you would know which ones to focus on on different parts of the year.
- Organize, Organize. Your home and workplace may have accumulated clutter throughout the year, so what better way to welcome the new year than by cleaning? Get ahead with taxes that need to be filed, and other bills that need to be paid. Clear out your desk, and shred documents that you do not need anymore but contain sensitive information. Treat yourself by redecorating the parts of the home that you frequently use with a fresh new look.
- Upgrade Skill Sets. Usher in new knowledge with the new year. Offer supplementary training for your staff, focusing on the areas where they need the most improvement. Of course, learning should not stop here. Read up on materials relevant to your business and acquaint yourself with the upcoming year’s trends. You can also update the technology that you are using in the workplace, for efficiency and added productivity.
- Connect and Reconnect! As an entrepreneur, you build various connections with clients. Dropping them a gift with a classic greeting card wishing for their health and prosperity for the coming year is a nice way to build rapport. Make sure to inject a personal touch to your note. You can also gather your employees for a year-end party and take it as an opportunity to bond with them. Take them out! It’s a great venue to talk about lighter things in life not necessarily connected with work. Reconnect with them and make them feel vital for the company’s growth.
Welcome the new year with a great outlook. Make it a goal, make it your business! Meet other entrepreneurs through the UnionBank GlobalLinker website: https://unionbank.globallinker.com/
Download the UnionBank GlobalLinker App, available in both Android and iOS.
We are a team of professionals providing relevant content to startups, micro, small and medium enterprises.