- How to spark your audiences interest and hold their attention
- How to position your brand effectively to stand out on its own
- How to get your audience to feel something for your brand through personality development
- the common mistakes that nearly all failing start-up’s make and how to avoid them
- How to develop a brand voice that makes it easy to resonate through content and social media marketing
- Why most businesses lose money with their Facebook or Google Ad campaigns
- How to enhance your marketing efforts through effective storytelling adapted for modern platforms
Note: This is part 1 of a 2 part course where you’ll discover the techniques and processes that will allow you to develop your own brand step-by-step as you work your way throughout the course.
Please search for 'Business Branding: The Complete Course Part 2 - Expression' to find the second part of the course.