25 Dec 2018, 11:22 — 2 min read
Christmas is a season of joy and here’s wishing everyone a wonderful and merry Christmas! May this day be a celebration filled with happiness and fond memories with your family and friends.
To light up your holiday, here are 10 quotes by famous personalities that highlight the true essence of this festive time.
1. “Christmas is a season not only of rejoicing but of reflection.” – Winston Churchill
2. “Christmas gives us the opportunity to pause and reflect on the important things around us.” – David Cameron
3. “Christmas will always be as long as we stand heart to heart and hand in hand.” – Dr. Seuss
4. “A good conscience is a continual Christmas.” –Benjamin Franklin
5. “Christmas may be a day of feasting, or of prayer, but always it will be a day of remembrance—a day in which we think of everything we have ever loved.” – Augusta Randel
6. "Christmas is a season for kindling the fire for hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart."-Washington Irving
7. “Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we’re here for something else besides ourselves.” – Eric Sevareid
8. “Christmas is not a time or a season but a state of mind. To cherish peace and good will, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.” – Calvin Coolidge
9. “When we recall Christmas past, we usually find that the simplest things – not the great occasions – give off the greatest glow of happiness.” – Bob Hope
10. “Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.” – Peg Bracken
May you have a wonderful Christmas and a prosperous new year!
3 Nov 2021, 10:30
2 Sep 2021, 10:30
1 May 2021, 13:00