6 Dec 2018, 09:30 — 3 min read
Christmas is just around the corner and it’s the most wonderful, festive time of the year. As a business owner, your aim is to end the year on a high note and maximize the holiday season for your business advantage.
Here are some ways to help you make the most out of the holiday season for your business:
1. Sell your products or services as a gift
This is the season where people are on the lookout for gifts for their family and friends. Whether you are selling products or offering services, you have to think of ways of how to position it as a gift.
Strategies you can incorporate this holiday season:
- Offer a ‘Buy 1 Take 1’ promo
- Create a gift basket that can serve as a holiday gift
- Give a special discount for the season
2. Send gift cards or ‘thank you’ notes to your customers
Maximize the season to express your gratitude to your customers. This action can improve your relationship with your customers and can also result in an increase in customer returns and customer loyalty.
How to do it?
- Send a customized email for your customers/clients
- Send a Christmas gift, or simply a ‘thank you’ note for their continued patronage to your business
3. Update your social media accounts
Prepare holiday season content for your social media accounts. You can create graphics or blog posts with a call to action enticing customers to buy or try your product.
- Write a Christmas gift guide and offer your product/services
- Optimize your website according to the season
- Run an online advertisement highlighting your holiday promo
4. Update your e-commerce website
People are now online not just to socialize, but also to shop and find great deals! Have you already tested your checkout page to see if it runs smoothly? How about your photos and offers, have you checked if they load properly? Are there any broken links?
The big question is, do you already have your own e-commerce website?
If not, you can create your own e-commerce website for free through LINKER.store found on UnionBank GlobalLinker.
For a complete guide on building your e-commerce website with UnionBank GlobalLinker, read this
Have you already started doing these strategies? It’s never too late to do these for your business.
Recommended articles for you
Call center agent turned mompreneur starts business with P1,000, now supplies to major malls & local establishments in R7
Coupled with determination and flair in cooking, Hazel Asignar launched her food business, Ninang’s Kitchen, and started selling bagoong (sautéed shrimp paste) in 2017 with only a capital of P1,000 and has since made money out of it.
9 Jul 2020, 13:00